Fuji Has anyone bought one of the $99 X10's from eBay?

That is beautiful, wish I had something like that around here around winter, within quick driving distance anyway. And tomorrow here it's going to be 40c (or 104f).
Thanks! I could/should walk to the trailhead from my home, It's only 6km. I live in the desert (actually scrub steppe) so we have plenty of my most hated 40c+ days in the summer. Actually not fond of temps over 20.

Kept meaning to post this to encourage you new X10 chaps. ;) Okay this is an X20 but the principle is the same. The thumbrest is Lensmate, and as you can see it is designed for an X100S, but fits the X10 and 20 like a glove. The addition of a filter at the front means you can get shot of that push-on cap. The leather case combined with the thumbrest means the camera pretty well sticks to your hand, whatever.
37124984.bf8b066f.1600.jpg

Fuji X20 Fuji half-case Lensmate X100s thumb-rest gordy wrist strap uv filter generic snap cap
par Lightmancer, on ipernity

I'm thinking about the thumbrest and I already have an automatic folding lens cap/shade and a non-Fuji leather case. It's a nice camera and I'm kicking myself for sending my first X10 (brand-new, post-orb sensor) back before I ever used it.

Last edited:
I got one for $90 in like new condition. Bought a 49mm slip-on lens cap (Ricoh branded) for a few dollars to replace the missing cap. Very sharp lens, but newer cameras do better in low light.

Back