Hasselblad Moon Landing Edition

my desire to own that beautiful machine is matched only by my inability to pay for it. Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket tonight.....that really is one sweet-looking camera. And the fact that I would only use it to shoot pictures of our dogs wouldn't bother me in the least.

my desire to own that beautiful machine is matched only by my inability to pay for it. Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket tonight.....that really is one sweet-looking camera. And the fact that I would only use it to shoot pictures of our dogs wouldn't bother me in the least.
My cat thinks this is a camera worthy of his posing time.

For the camera collectors out there, do "special edition" digital cameras carry the same type of collectible value as old analog units? I could see the interest if they did a special edition reproduction of the original analog camera that actually went to the moon but does a special edition version of a modern camera inspired by the original analog unit elicit the same level of desirability?

I like waist level shooting. I would love an APS-C version that is appropriately smaller. Maybe even a fixed lens version with a leaf shutter. Of course, that won't happen because it would be too nichey and they couldn't charge enough, but it might be a nice street camera with the low angle. Of course, the real hero here might be that 907X "camera" that just attached the digital back to the lens. This may drop the price of a "box" Hasselblad quite a bit.

Last edited:
Back