Leica Hasselblad SWC with expired 220 film

Film 3:

01-004%20copy-XL.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

01-004%20copy1-XL.jpg

==================================

01-013-XL.jpg

01-013%20copy1-XL.jpg

01-013%20copy-XL.jpg

===========================

01-015-XL.jpg

01-015%20copy-XL.jpg

01-015%20copy1-XL.jpg

I have plenty of fresh 120 film, Hap. I enjoy "regular looking" images with the M9, say, but I love to create images from old film too. Photography to me is not a serious issue. I enjoy it all.
Hi raid
Great shots.....have a good time playing with film.
are you scanning your own 120?
Hap

Raid
Did not see dwaynes scanning service on website. You send for develop and scan? What is 35 and 120mm scan res?

Unless I am mistaken....the scanning process yields relatively low resolution files, generally good for small prints or perhaps internet or other digital display.

I like the SWC way of looking at things.....I think it attracts people and may explain why you got a surge of attention on smugmug. Surprisingly, but happily, the portrait pictures are compelling.

Scanning a negative can result in very high resolution digital files. It just depends how much you are willing to pay.

Understood, but perhaps I did not express my specific concern. I was referring to the materials on Dwayne website. Scan options for resolution appear limited. Certainly other sites can offer a larger range of scanning services....for a price.

This set is really nice. I would actually frame these! I have a beach vibe to my bedroom so anything like this really makes me feel relaxed. Very nice shots!

Back