Feedback Having trouble with image uploads

BruPri

Top Veteran
May 11, 2011
Seattle, Washington USA
Bruce J. Pritchard
I just uploaded 4 photos to the gallery, when I try to link to a thread or click on the gallery thumb, all I get is a blank frame with a little blue block with question mark in the middle...

Jock Elliott

Hall of Famer
Jan 3, 2012
Troy, NY
I just uploaded 4 photos to the gallery, when I try to link to a thread or click on the gallery thumb, all I get is a blank frame with a little blue block with question mark in the middle...
The uploader works for me, but when I try to insert a photo into a thread and then hit "preview," all I see is the URL string for the photo where the image should be.

Cheers, Jock

Matero

All-Pro
Jan 28, 2014
Helsinki, Finland
Hi Amin,
maybe you see it from logs but image upload to gallery gives this error message, and stops working after hitting submit button:

Code:
"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 150x100 -quality 80 -geometry 150x100 -unsharp 10 '/home/asabet/public_html/photographerslounge.org/gallery/data/826/thumbs/2015_Single_In_January_2015-01-24_14_09_01_FUJIFILM_X100S_f5_6_1_100s_ISO320.jpg'

Itchybiscuit

Regular
Dec 26, 2014
Glasgow, Scotland
Ivor
Also, when I click on a thread the site does nothing until I hit refresh - the chosen thread is then loaded normally.

This is the error message I got when trying to upload to the Single in January Gallery:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 150x113 -quality 80 -geometry 150x113 -unsharp 10 '/home/asabet/public_html/photographerslounge.org/gallery/data/826/thumbs/SiJ_Day_Twenty_Four.jpg'

Latest threads

Top Bottom