Feedback Having trouble with image uploads

I just uploaded 4 photos to the gallery, when I try to link to a thread or click on the gallery thumb, all I get is a blank frame with a little blue block with question mark in the middle...

I just uploaded 4 photos to the gallery, when I try to link to a thread or click on the gallery thumb, all I get is a blank frame with a little blue block with question mark in the middle...

The uploader works for me, but when I try to insert a photo into a thread and then hit "preview," all I see is the URL string for the photo where the image should be.

Cheers, Jock

Hi Amin,
maybe you see it from logs but image upload to gallery gives this error message, and stops working after hitting submit button:

Code:
"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 150x100 -quality 80 -geometry 150x100 -unsharp 10 '/home/asabet/public_html/photographerslounge.org/gallery/data/826/thumbs/2015_Single_In_January_2015-01-24_14_09_01_FUJIFILM_X100S_f5_6_1_100s_ISO320.jpg'

Also, when I click on a thread the site does nothing until I hit refresh - the chosen thread is then loaded normally.

This is the error message I got when trying to upload to the Single in January Gallery:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 150x113 -quality 80 -geometry 150x113 -unsharp 10 '/home/asabet/public_html/photographerslounge.org/gallery/data/826/thumbs/SiJ_Day_Twenty_Four.jpg'

Back