Heads

Ripleysbaby

supernatural anesthetist
Sep 9, 2011
Cumbria UK
Garry
It's the Kelvingrove gallery in sunny Glasgow. I really enjoyed my visit there too. A bigger photography section would be nice though.

HeatherTheVet

Top Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
Scotland
Heather
It's at the Kelvingrove art gallery and museum in Glasgow, free admission. Some cracking photo opportunities in there. Welcome, Ripley's Baby! I don't suppose you're far away - I'm Southside. Keep putting up good stuff like that and I'll have to come over and burglarise some of your talent! ;-)

Ripleysbaby

supernatural anesthetist
Sep 9, 2011
Cumbria UK
Garry
It's at the Kelvingrove art gallery and museum in Glasgow, free admission. Some cracking photo opportunities in there. Welcome, Ripley's Baby! I don't suppose you're far away - I'm Southside. Keep putting up good stuff like that and I'll have to come over and burglarise some of your talent! ;-)
Thanks HTV. Live near Carlisle Though. But a lovely scots lass insists i visit Burnside every weekend ! Over 8 months i've really fallen for Glasgow.

HeatherTheVet

Top Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
Scotland
Heather
I stayed in Carlisle for Foot and Mouth, I really liked it. Carlisle, not FMD - that was horrendous. I spent all last year in Northumberland, which was good, weekends I was back in Glasgow. It's a great city, isn't it! I'm an east coaster originally but I really like it here most of the time. Now and then I get in a strop!

Latest threads

Top Bottom