Hello again from Brighton

pointoneeight

Regular
It's been over a year since I used my GF1 for anything other than holiday photos so I thought I'd get back involved with you guys. I have also dropped back into mu-43.com but as most of the old PADer's appear to be active on here I figured I'd join in :)

For one reason or an other I got out of the habit of taking my camera everywhere with me, though hopefully what streetshooter ingrained into me from his superb image quests is still somewhere in my head!

Looking forward to getting involved again,

Alan

Hi Alan. I haven't got to the bit where I remember to take the camera everywhere with me, so when there was a new box of brightly coloured Scotch Bonnet chillies in the local asian grocers this morning I missed out.
I will learn eventually!
Dark and moody skies in Glasgow this morning, should work well for somebody.

It's been over a year since I used my GF1 for anything other than holiday photos so I thought I'd get back involved with you guys. I have also dropped back into mu-43.com but as most of the old PADer's appear to be active on here I figured I'd join in :)

For one reason or an other I got out of the habit of taking my camera everywhere with me, though hopefully what streetshooter ingrained into me from his superb image quests is still somewhere in my head!

Looking forward to getting involved again,

Alan

Hi Alan - Welcome

bit like you - not used my M43 as much as I did, (and therefore not posted on the M43 forum) - but will get back into the "swing of things" asap

really good to see you on this Forum

Ah, Alan you mean The Weekly Challenge - please do jump in with both feet - there is still time for this week's.
The thread will close on Wednesday at 8pm New York time (1am Thursday London, 10am Sydney)
See the sticky guidelines and you're off - this week's challenge is "Portraits". :friends:

We're working on a few other projects to encourage us all to get out and photograph, so stay tuned for those, too!

Back