Hello from Australia

Jules

Regular
Name
Julie-Anne
Discovered the forum this week after purchasing a Fuji X10. This looks like a great site.

A little bit about me: I'm from sunny Queensland in Australia (although we've not had much of our trademark sunshine lately) and I'm a Canon user by trade with the 5DII being my weapon of choice. Of course a 5DII with a hunk of 50mm glass on the front of it is not exactly easy to squeeze into a handbag, so I decided to get something a little more compact for random daily photography. The X10 appealed to me with its image quality, handling and fast lens, not to mention the lovely retro styling. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this little camera.

Looking forward to joining in around here.

Ciao,
Jules

Welcome, Jules, from another Aussie. There are a few of us here... You are going to have a ball, and you're also going to enjoy being part of this forum. I promise that the denizens here will provoke more GAS attacks than anywhere else :) (not me, of course. *innocent*)

Welcome from the drier climes down south, Jules. Hope you're keeping dry right now (seriously!) and that, longer term, you come to really appreciate this forum as much as we all do. Looking forward to seeing some images from the X10, and whatever else in the SC arsenal you find yourself buying down the track...

Back