Hello from Brisbane, Australia

Hi everyone,

I only just came across this forum, so thought I would join up. I have owned a Fuji X-100 for a couple of months, and am really loving the camera, despite the odd quirk.

My wife is hunting her own camera, and it looks like she wants to buy the Sony Nex-5 shortly. So I have been researching it pretty hard, and it's how I came across this site. :)

I look forward to participating here on a regular basis too.

Chris

Chris, welcome aboard from New York! Who knows, perhaps your wife will join in, as well, once she gets her NEX5?

As, Bill has already mentioned, there are quite a few Fuji X100 folks here and and many from Down Under, too! Glad to have you!:drinks:

G'day mate from a little further south in the cooler climes of NSW (y) Well you chose the right place to indulge both yours and wife's pleasure or is that "obsession"....well if it aint so yet then maybe some more time will make it so ;) Both of the cameras you mentioned have proved popular in our up-and-coming Single in January challenge, just look at the line-up so far! Feel free to jump on aboard if you're keen....or be sure to watch the uploads to really "help" with your decision ;)

Welcome once again...

Please do, Chris! It would be quite interesting to see photographs you both took, especially if you were together... You know, two different views of life happening pretty much at the same time.

Well, my wife is starting to get her head around the new NEX 5N she purchased, and we will possibly buy some additional lenses for it after she becomes familiar with the twin lenses that came bundled with the camera.
We are going out tomorrow to take some pics, and I'll take my X-100 too. Should be fun. :)

Looking forward to seeing some of yours, and possibly your wife's, photos! Please feel free to start a new thread in one of the image forums, or add on to one of the existing threads, if you like.(y)

P.S. Just in case you need help with anything here is a sticky in the Site Information forum that may come in handy: SeriousCompacts FAQ.

Back