Hello From Derbyshire, England.

Neiltluck

Regular
Name
Neil Luck
Hi All,

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello.

I have recently become the proud owner of a Fuji X10, which is an awesome little camera.

I have the Peak District National Park on my doorstep, so I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in!

Watch this space for pics.

I am also hoping to use the small form of this camera for Street Photography.

Cheers All.

Neil

Hi there! Looking forward to seeing what you get out of the X10, I fancy one but the accountant says no!

I love Derbyshire, great people, lots of pretty countryside. One day I'll get a good shot of those rocks on the Leek to Buxton road.

Cheers, Heather (Glasgow)

Hello Neil, and welcome to the forum, its a fine site with helpful photogs here. I trust you will enjoy the X10, I thoroughly enjoy mine too. Just a wonderful always with you companion image maker.
All the best, Dennis.

Welcome to the forum Neil! And congratulations on the new camera! I love the X10 as well. If you haven't tried it yet, the panorama function works great for landscapes!

Hi Neil,

Welcome to the forum and great to see more UK photogs joining the forum - perhaps we can show off some of the better parts of UK life.

Great site full of friendly and helpful people so enjoy & share your photos!

Cheers,
Ian

Thank you all for the welcomes.

I will be sure to post some pictures when I can.

I realise that I have a lot to learn with this little camera, but I can see us going everywhere together!

Thanks again all.

Cheers

Neil

Neil, thanks so much for jumping right in with your introduction - and I can guarantee you that you're very welcome here.

The X10 is a wonderful companion. I, too, look forward to seeing your pictures very soon.:drinks:

Thank you all for the welcomes.

I hope to have some time between work commitments and bad weather, to get out and have a proper play with my new toy.

Loving it so far. Sounds daft, but it really is quite a pleasure to use.

Neil

Well folks, I'm not working this weekend so if the weather is partially respectable, I hope to be able to use my X10 for the first time properly!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

Back