Hello from Geneva

KianO

Top Veteran
Hello everybody, I've been reading this forum for a long time and have learnt a lot around here, it's time to register and say hello. I live in Geneva and am the father of three children, one big boy 19, and two girls 14 and 17 who also enjoy photography.

Loking forward to contribute, with my kind regards, Kian.

Thanks for the welcome

Hi Kian, and welcome. Enjoying your GRDIV I hope? Nice photostream!

Thanks for the welcome, GRD is a strange thing for me, needs to get used to, dynamic range is low, iso is low, needs adjustement to it's capabilities, shooting in the blacks seems ok, the highlights not so. I find it cool in the sense that the limited focal length implies to get closer and find angles I wouldn't otherwise, well a whole new apprentiship.

28042011-R1010281.JPG

In the blacks

Hello and welcome aboard Kian and thanks so much for giving us a link to your Flickrstream! I'm making my way back in time over there and enjoying seeing all your images and approaches. I look forward to getting to know you here.:drinks:

Hello and welcome aboard Kian and thanks so much for giving us a link to your Flickrstream! I'm making my way back in time over there and enjoying seeing all your images and approaches. I look forward to getting to know you here.:drinks:

Thanks a lot BBW, beautifull colors in your flickr albums, are you planning on acquiring that nice farm? For the beer emoticon: cheers :)

Thanks a lot BBW, beautifull colors in your flickr albums, are you planning on acquiring that nice farm? For the beer emoticon: cheers :)

We are planning on acquiring and very soon. It's not really a farm but that's what I like to call it. It's a heck of a lot more property than we have where we live now...which is in a very pretty suburb of New York City.

And thank you for taking a look at my pictures over on Flickr, as well!

My pleasure

We are planning on acquiring and very soon. It's not really a farm but that's what I like to call it. It's a heck of a lot more property than we have where we live now...which is in a very pretty suburb of New York City.

And thank you for taking a look at my pictures over on Flickr, as well!

You're welcome, it's my pleasure.

+Kian

Back