Hello from India

Boid

All-Pro
Name
Rajiv
Hi, I stumbled across this website quite by accident and have been lurking for a while. It seems like a great community and I would definitely like to be a part of it (if that's ok). I'm a practicing architect and hobbyist photographer, shooting currently with two cameras. A Lumix LX5 (its been a love/hate relationship for me with this camera, as I hate the JPG in camera processing) and the gorgeous Sony DSC R1 (a fixed lens APSC sensor camera which Sony yanked off the shelves as soon as they launched the Alpha DSLRs a few years ago).

Currently mulling over buying a X100 but am as yet undecided. I rely heavily on zooming in to compose images and the idea of not being able to do that is both exciting and a bit daunting.

Happy shooting everyone!

Some pictures I took of mostly buildings in Spain this October - Spain

Bold, welcome to SC from me, over here in New York.:D I'm so glad you "de-lurked" and look forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your pictures.

Please make yourself at home. If you haven't seen this forum yet - Site Information - there's a lot of good information in there from how to use the gallery to posting images in the threads and more.:flowers_2:

It's the sensor, innit? ;)

Everything is just a stepping-stone to when "better-sense-loses-out-to-a-full-frame-Leica" sometime in the future, when I'm rich and haven't a care in the world! So for now the X100 with it's APS-C.

Back