Hello from London

greyelm

All-Pro
Oct 1, 2011
London, England
Hi, I'm Malcolm a.k.a. greyelm and I'm from South London almost outside the Greater London Boundary so I am close to the countryside. We are experiencing an unusual heatwave at the moment with temperatures around 27 deg C so it's a good opportunity to get out into that countryside and try and get some pictures of the Autumn colours.

I shoot mostly with my X100 but I also have a GF1 + 20mm f/1.7 and a number of Leitz LTM Cameras & lenses + adapter.

HeatherTheVet

Top Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
Scotland
Heather
Hi Malcolm, I heard all about the magical heatwave but it eluded us up in Glasgow today - it was fairly warm right enough but hard to tell through the heavy rain! And to top all that some lousy rotter beat us at rugby with 2 mins to the whistle so bundle of cheer it has not been today.

Get some photos u and dive in with the gang - the Weekly Challenge is always good fun.
Heather

Sep 8, 2010
London UK
Andy
Hi Malcolm. Where exactly are you? Sounds like you are very close to me. I'm just south of Croydon near Caterham and i work at Park Cameras in Burgess Hill.

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Malcolm, a second welcome and a big thank you for stopping in to introduce yourself. Enjoy your weather...wait, I see the sun shining here where it's been raining for nye on to 40 days and 40 nights...an exaggeration, of course. I look forward to your involvement across the forums, Malcolm.:drinks:

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Jack
Welcome aboard Malcolm!

Here in Texas we get the upper 30's and low 40's type of heat wave. Plus 90% humidity. Quite pleasant actually. Not! :)

Looking forward to seeing lots of your photos!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom