Hello from London

greyelm

All-Pro
Hi, I'm Malcolm a.k.a. greyelm and I'm from South London almost outside the Greater London Boundary so I am close to the countryside. We are experiencing an unusual heatwave at the moment with temperatures around 27 deg C so it's a good opportunity to get out into that countryside and try and get some pictures of the Autumn colours.

I shoot mostly with my X100 but I also have a GF1 + 20mm f/1.7 and a number of Leitz LTM Cameras & lenses + adapter.

Hi Malcolm, I heard all about the magical heatwave but it eluded us up in Glasgow today - it was fairly warm right enough but hard to tell through the heavy rain! And to top all that some lousy rotter beat us at rugby with 2 mins to the whistle so bundle of cheer it has not been today.

Get some photos u and dive in with the gang - the Weekly Challenge is always good fun.
Heather

Hi Malcolm. Where exactly are you? Sounds like you are very close to me. I'm just south of Croydon near Caterham and i work at Park Cameras in Burgess Hill.

Malcolm, a second welcome and a big thank you for stopping in to introduce yourself. Enjoy your weather...wait, I see the sun shining here where it's been raining for nye on to 40 days and 40 nights...an exaggeration, of course. I look forward to your involvement across the forums, Malcolm.:drinks:

Welcome aboard Malcolm!

Here in Texas we get the upper 30's and low 40's type of heat wave. Plus 90% humidity. Quite pleasant actually. Not! :)

Looking forward to seeing lots of your photos!

Back