Hello from Middlesex

Hendrik

Veteran
Massachusetts, that is. Time to broaden my horizons! Looking forward to the cameraderie experience.

Fellow refugees from mu-43 might know that I do a lot of nature photography, some travel (as if one can travel comfortably these days...), as well as a good deal of miscellaneous discretionary photography. I've kept the Nikon DSLRs but concentrate on Olympus m43 gear. Something to do with a favorable lightness:reach ratio.

Massachusetts, that is. Time to broaden my horizons! Looking forward to the cameraderie experience.

Fellow refugees from mu-43 might know that I do a lot of nature photography, some travel (as if one can travel comfortably these days...), as well as a good deal of miscellaneous discretionary photography. I've kept the Nikon DSLRs but concentrate on Olympus m43 gear. Something to do with a favorable lightness:reach ratio.

Hello! :Welcome:

Welcome, Hendrik. Looking forwards to seeing some of your images...
Though I am mainly a 'West Coast' person (born in California and an adopted Oregonian for a few decades), I've spent time in Vermont, Connecticut, Maine and New York State...but almost never in Massachusetts. For me it, 'Mass' was only a 'drive-through' experience (similar to the concept of some states being 'fly-over' states, as one's airplane flies over them, while en route from Point A to Point B). So - I would love to see Massachusetts through a photographer's eye or eyes.

Back