Hello from Missouri, USA

Kevin

Code Monkey 🐒
Welcome, Carroll! You'll find some fellow arm chair travellers here, I also enjoy seeing the world through the eyes of others. Even photos of my local area catch my attention as sometimes I'll see something I may have looked at plenty of times but never in the same way as the photographer who posted their pics.

Cute pup! 🐕 Be sure to check out the current dogs thread. 😁

wee-pics

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
Welcome Carroll to the afficionados of cameraderie. I've come over from mu-34 some time ago and I'm feeling much more "at home" here. A creative and very friendly group of lovers of photography. When I clicked through some threads in mu-43 today I came across one thread with rather unfriendly comments on another poster's views. And it wasn't the only of this kind I've read so far. You'll never find this here. I love the open-minded way things are discussed here, the humour with which GAS syndrome is portrayed and the help you get if you have a special problem. Looking forward to your photos many of which I've already enjoyed in mu-43.

Sawdust

Just a Tourist
Real Name
Carroll
Welcome Carroll to the afficionados of cameraderie. I've come over from mu-34 some time ago and I'm feeling much more "at home" here. A creative and very friendly group of lovers of photography. When I clicked through some threads in mu-43 today I came across one thread with rather unfriendly comments on another poster's views. And it wasn't the only of this kind I've read so far. You'll never find this here. I love the open-minded way things are discussed here, the humour with which GAS syndrome is portrayed and the help you get if you have a special problem. Looking forward to your photos many of which I've already enjoyed in mu-43.
Thanks, Walter. It was your mention of this forum that resulted in my joining. I have always enjoyed your photos...one can tell "thinking" is a major part of your compositions.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom