Hello from Moonta South Australia!

thekeddi

Top Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
South Australia
Hi everyone, some of you will already have read some of my posts but I thought I would say hi in the right place :)

I'm Kerri and live in an old mining town in country SA. We live in a miners cottage that's over 120 years old and love it to bits :)

I have been an avid photo taker since childhood when I caught the bug from my Dad. I also collect old cameras where I can.

It's one of the reasons I love the X100, it fits in nicely on my old camera shelf, no one knows the difference!

I have owned more camera models than I like to mention but I think I have found the one that's just right for me :)

Looking forward to making some friends and looking at great photos!!!

Nice to meet you all!!!!

Kerri

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Kerri, many thanks for your introduction - and I can't wait to see your wonderful miner's cottage!! It sounds awfully photogenic!:biggrin:

JustinW

Regular
Aug 14, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Welcome!!! Great to see another Australian on here, not to mention a X100 fan :)

I havent been to SA yet, its next on my list... i hear you have some stunning scenery over there!!

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Nov 5, 2010
Down Under
Mark
G'day Kerri from another Aussie, but one from the more civilised East Coast :tomato2:

Great to have you on-board, especially with your jazzed up and faster (isn't that the essential quality of red) X100 - noting the bug and A&A strap :wink: Look forward to chatting and sharing photos

thekeddi

Top Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
South Australia
G'day Kerri from another Aussie, but one from the more civilised East Coast :tomato2:

Great to have you on-board, especially with your jazzed up and faster (isn't that the essential quality of red) X100 - noting the bug and A&A strap :wink: Look forward to chatting and sharing photos
Red does go faster! hahahaha

Looking forward to chatting too :)

HeatherTheVet

Top Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
Scotland
Heather
Hi Kerri, greetings from Scotland. I've been hanging out with my pal from Adelaide this week, he assures me it's beautiful. Something about a cricket oval and a cathedral?
Anyway, we the residents demand pictures of your cottage!

Heather

thekeddi

Top Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
South Australia
Hahaha, the cottage isn't much to take pics of! it needs renovating, but I will take pics of one which is very similar but looks acceptable for photos!!! lol

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom