Hello from Moonta South Australia!

thekeddi

Top Veteran
Hi everyone, some of you will already have read some of my posts but I thought I would say hi in the right place :)

I'm Kerri and live in an old mining town in country SA. We live in a miners cottage that's over 120 years old and love it to bits :)

I have been an avid photo taker since childhood when I caught the bug from my Dad. I also collect old cameras where I can.

It's one of the reasons I love the X100, it fits in nicely on my old camera shelf, no one knows the difference!

I have owned more camera models than I like to mention but I think I have found the one that's just right for me :)

Looking forward to making some friends and looking at great photos!!!

Nice to meet you all!!!!

Kerri

G'day Kerri from another Aussie, but one from the more civilised East Coast :tomato2:

Great to have you on-board, especially with your jazzed up and faster (isn't that the essential quality of red) X100 - noting the bug and A&A strap ;) Look forward to chatting and sharing photos

G'day Kerri from another Aussie, but one from the more civilised East Coast :tomato2:

Great to have you on-board, especially with your jazzed up and faster (isn't that the essential quality of red) X100 - noting the bug and A&A strap ;) Look forward to chatting and sharing photos

Red does go faster! hahahaha

Looking forward to chatting too :)

Hi Kerri, greetings from Scotland. I've been hanging out with my pal from Adelaide this week, he assures me it's beautiful. Something about a cricket oval and a cathedral?
Anyway, we the residents demand pictures of your cottage!

Heather

Back