Fuji Hello from New England

wt21

Hall of Famer
I may be more of a lurker here than an active participant, at least for now. I don't yet have an X camera, though I've rented the XPro. My next step is to rent the XE1 (the XPro was bigger than what I wanted, and I rented it back before the AF firmware update). I've also got an X20 on order at B&H. Very intrigued by the technology in that camera, and want to see if it could replace some of my other equipment (m43 and/or RX100).

I do hope, though, that Fuji would consider a 50mm equivalent fixed lens camera. Sort of like an X150.

Hello New England. Though a desert rat in New Mexico, now, I'm a New Englander born and bred. My mother's family are yankees from the south shore of Boston, in those parts since the late 1600's, and my father's grandfather fled Ireland with a price on his head by the English crown in the late 1800's, a point of great pride for my dear departed Dad.

Emerging from the marriage of an Mayflower Yankee and a Boston Irishman with a chip on his shoulder, I'm surprised I'm not more confused than I am.

Love New England, but just cannot take 9 months of winter, which is what it had started to feel like.

Back