Hello from New Zealand!

Jun Yoo

Rookie
Hi, My name is Jun and I come from the other smaller and better land down under ( :p at you Auzzies ), Specifically a student town called Dunedin is where I reside most of my time.

Im very new to photography and I came upon this site while I was trying to figure out which camera to get as my first serious gear. Im really here to gain knowledge and the ins and outs but hopefully with your help I will be at a place to be giving advice.

By the way my first camera I got is the fujiX100. I know there will be alot of you who will disagree with me on my choice but it called upon me to grab it and I did. In the worse case I hate I know I could upgrade to the xpro1. For now I am very happy.

Cheers guys!

Hi, welcome from Holland (right next to "old Zealand" aka Zeeland ;) ). Looking forward to seeing your work, from what I hear New Zealand is an amazingly beautiful and interesting place!

Welcome from the northern hemisphere - specifically New York! Jun Yoo, I congratulate you on your choice of a serious camera with beautiful image quality and straightforward controls! There are quite a few of us X100 shooters here, so any questions - ask away! I, too, can't wait to see your photos from that wonderful country you live in.

Be sure to check out this section for the how to's of image posting in threads and the use of the galleries, how to change your profile, etc.: Site Information.

Thanks for your intro Jun Yoo!

I don't think anyone will disagree Jun.. it's all about what you want whether it's a box brownie or x100. Welcome to the group btw!

Hi, My name is Jun and I come from the other smaller and better land down under ( :p at you Auzzies ), Specifically a student town called Dunedin is where I reside most of my time.

Im very new to photography and I came upon this site while I was trying to figure out which camera to get as my first serious gear. Im really here to gain knowledge and the ins and outs but hopefully with your help I will be at a place to be giving advice.

By the way my first camera I got is the fujiX100. I know there will be alot of you who will disagree with me on my choice but it called upon me to grab it and I did. In the worse case I hate I know I could upgrade to the xpro1. For now I am very happy.

Cheers guys!

Glad you dropped in, Jun. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. Dunedin is a really nice city, I spent a bit of time there many years ago with a friend whose parents lived there.

*Waves across the trench from Newcastle, Australia*

Back