Hello from northern Australia

Pippan

Regular
Hi, Pippan from Darwin here, another POTN refugee. This looks like a friendly site so I look forward to meeting a few people here. I'm not new to photography though for the last two years I've been focusing (see what I did there?) on bird photography. I'm always keen for discussion about birds and photography and hope to keep learning about both from different parts of the world. As a photographer I'm mainly a hobbyist but I do take tours for birdos to places they will see them, and as necessary help them set up their cameras to improve their images.

Hello, Cameraderie ! I live in Indianapols, IN, USA. Now in my 70's, I'm still learning, and recently purchased my first mirrorless camera (Canon R7).
Thanks for having me, and I hope to be a regular contributing member.
I met quite a lot of staff and students from Purdue university earlier this year which left me wondering at how polite and well brought up folks are from that part of the world, so yes, welcome!

Hi, Pippan from Darwin here, another POTN refugee. This looks like a friendly site so I look forward to meeting a few people here. I'm not new to photography though for the last two years I've been focusing (see what I did there?) on bird photography. I'm always keen for discussion about birds and photography and hope to keep learning about both from different parts of the world. As a photographer I'm mainly a hobbyist but I do take tours for birdos to places they will see them, and as necessary help them set up their cameras to improve their images.
Welcome Pippan :Welcome:
Just need Ray to sign on now and we'll have all the support we need :ROFLMAO:

Welcome @Pippan . Good to see you here too.

Back