Hello from NZ!

Iron

Hall of Famer
Name
Tímo
Hello everyone! My account has just been approved and I am truly honoured to be part of this community!

I have been searching for a non-toxic photography forum/site online (aside from Flickr but that site is in a different category) and was told to look at cameraderie.org. Well, the name says it all and after lurking around the site, I decided to join.

I shoot digital and analogue but mainly digital. I will be posting my digital photos here as I haven't found time yet to digitise my old but loved 35mm film photos. Cheers.

Hi guys (assuming Iron is a guy, if not, hi guy and girl :p ), welcome! Looking forward to seeing some of those photos!

Mu-43 was founded by the same guy as Cameraderie (Amin) and shares a similar ethos, although he got too busy to run both so Kevin's been running this forum for some time now

Welcome on board, Iron!

We do our best here to keep it civil at all times; I do feel honoured to say that our members make this a fantastically easy job!

I'm looking forward to your contributions and images.

We do have a small, but active film enthusiasts group in this forum, too, so you've come to right place to present scanned material and get feedback and help should you desire it.

M.

Hi Iron. Welcome from a fellow Kiwi.

I have only been a member since December but I’m enjoying the friendly and supportive nature of the forum and its members.

Look forward to seeing your posts.

Robin

Back