Fuji Hello from Ohio!

George Saad

Name
George Saad
I joined this forum in anticipation of becoming a Fuji owner! and it's very exciting to be one especially NOW!
Fuji is breaking grounds and shaking the big two in unprecedented way and I think it's about time :)
Ditched my Canon 5D MARKII yesterday for a fair price and placed an order for an X-E1 along with the 14mm 2,8f and it should arrive tomorrow and my heart is fluttering as never before, I have a HOT date with a beautiful new LOVE!
Nice meeting everyone here, looking forward to read and share our thrilling experiences :)
George
Some of my work can be found on my here
Facebook

George,

I'm a UD grad actually so I'm somewhat familiar with the Kettering area.

I can't wait to see what you can do with the XE-1 and 14mm. Your photographs are nothing short of breathtaking!

Welcome aboard, George! The two photos on your Facebook's front page are beauties so I can't wait to see what you bring to us with your soon to be new Fuji.:cool:

I went to college in Ohio in Athens at Ohio University. So I'm kind of from Ohio...sort of.(y)

Hi George! I'm in the neighboring state to the east, PA. Although I'm in eastern PA so I'm not exactly a neighbor, lol.

Slowly sidling into the Fuji system after obtaining an X100 and loving it. I just picked up an X-E1 and the 18-55mm and I'm selling one of my Panasonic bodies and my 12-35mm. I can't believe I'm getting an APS-C camera but they are quite small. I don't care about sensor size, but I love the sharpness for my large prints. I exhibit my urbex work at up to 24x36" and the sharpness of the X-trans can only be an enhancement.

I came from Nikon DSLR and before that Ricoh film SLR gear. I'm not a young photographer, lol.

Welcome!

Hi, I'm from Ohio also. I just bought me an x100s and I too am amazed by the quality of the images... Says a lot since most of my Nikon gear are prime lenses and a d800. I am now lusting for an x pro1.... Anyone wanna get rid of theirs? Lol

Back