Hello from Sheffield, UK

Hello everyone,

I'm an enthusiast photographer based in Sheffield, United Kingdom and have been active on line for over 10 years... I started out with an Olympus C800L in 1997, and gradually made my way up to the Nikon D1, D1x and then got 'big camera fatigue' and went to the other extreme with the Panasonic FX01... rediscovered the joy of photography and realised that small is beautiful!

When Olympus launched the world's smallest DSLR - the E-400, I moved up again... continued with 4/3rds for some time until Panasonic brought us the G1 - whereupon I added m4/3rds to my system and subsequently continued with Olympus through the Pen series.

I helped Amin, Don and BB to get mu-43.com buzzing but had to take a serious project working away from home last year... have been back home a couple of months and getting enthusiastic about photography again.

Just bought an X100, and decided to join SC to be with my friends again here.

Look forward to getting to know folks on this forum.

Kind Regards

Brian

Brian, you're much too modest, though I thank you for your introduction - and I'm awfully glad to see you again!:drinks: Can't wait to see some of your latest photographs!

Brian, it's so good to hear from you ... I am still shooting the E-P2 that you helped me get repaired a year ago ... and I'm up to 354 consecutive days of a PAD Blog with it at mu-43 !

Hope to see more of you here - and your images

Paul

Wow Paul, that's some consistency! do you have a link to your PAD blog please? I'd like to take a look :)

I'm carrying my E-P2 + mZD 9-18 in the same bag as the X100 at the moment, but the learning curve keeps the X100 in my hand :D

Cheers

Brian

Hi Brian

Welcome to Serious Compacts! I know you (briefly) from mu-43, your enthusiasm got me started on the 90 day PAD project with my e-pl1 last year. Missed your input to the forum while you were away so I have to say I am glad to see you back again.

Brian, It's great to have you here. The gang is back together again...
Here's the thing... There is no one that will be more happy your here then your old friend...Herman.

He has been searching high and low for you since you left.

Hello Brian ! Welcome here ! Congrats on your X100 (thought the X100 storm was over, oh well, that's it).
I do look forward to images shot with the Fuji.

Back