Fuji Hello from Sunny Singapore

Felix

Regular
Name
Felix Tan
Hi everyone,

My name is Felix and I hail from sunny Singapore. I used to have a number of Fuji point and shoot cameras from the E550, F6500fd, X10, XF-1 and now own a 2nd hand X30 which was bought a few months ago.

I am still getting used to the camera as my primary camera is the Pentax K1 and K3 DSLRs.

Recently, I bought a BNIDB LHF-X20 and the EF-20 flash to use with the X30. I hope to share and learn more about the Fuji system.

Cheers.

Hi Amin,

Didn't know you are in here too. I remembered you in the Sony A7 forums. BTW, I have sold the A7II and am now using the Pentax K1 and I can use all my old lenses again, but I have not ruled out getting another A7II in the future.

Hi Amin,

Didn't know you are in here too. I remembered you in the Sony A7 forums. BTW, I have sold the A7II and am now using the Pentax K1 and I can use all my old lenses again, but I have not ruled out getting another A7II in the future.

I'm using multiple systems, Felix, but very much enjoying Fuji right now!

HI Felix,

I'm much the same as you, using the K1 for events and work and walkabout with 43mm limited.

However having metal classic feel lens has made me consider getting back into Fuji with an xpro 2...

The Pentax and Fuji colors are very similar so could even see it as a backup for some event work..

Back