Fuji Hello from the buckeye state

Browncoat

Name
Anthony
Greetings! My name is Anthony (Tony), and I'm a 39 year old father of four...three teenagers and a two year old. Yes, I graciously accept sympathy. I am a semi-pro portrait photographer from Ohio. I use that term because most of my income is from photography. After plugging away at it for 4 years, I haven't been able to turn the corner yet and make this a full-time gig.

I was a long-time Nikon DSLR user, but decided to simplify my entire approach to photography and have switched over to the Fuji X system. I sold my D800 and all of my lenses and am the proud new owner of an X100S. Silver, of course. I have a penchant for showmanship. I've also added the 50mm teleconverter lens, a Street Strap, and Abrahamsson soft release button.

Hi Tony, welcome from... eh... that Northern European country famous for all things liberal, plus windmills and wooden clogs?
Looking forward to seeing some of your shots! You say you've transitioned to the Fuji X system; are there other cameras besides the X100?

You say you've transitioned to the Fuji X system; are there other cameras besides the X100?

Not currently. I have the X-Pro 1 on my radar, but until I've pushed beyond the limits of the X100S, I'm going to hold off on it. The last thing I want to do at this point is get sucked into another gear trap.

I'll add my welcome, Tony! I'm an Ohio University - "Harvard on the Hocking" graduate, now living in a part of Connecticut that is very reminiscent geographically to southeastern Ohio.:cool:

Congrats on the X100s - and all those children, too!:drinks:

Back