Hello from The Hague (NL)

rbrtkrskmp

Regular
BBW invited me to introduce myself here. So here I am.

Although I have been following SeriousCompacts pretty much from the start, I have registered myself just recently.

I live in The Hague and that's where I shoot most of my photos. I'm not a gear head, not a brand fetishist and probably not even a real photographer. I just like to take pictures.

I've been doing so since my teenage years. Using all types of cameras and brands, from cheap toy cameras to fancy SLRs.
But as I love a sort of snapshot aesthetic, I really favor compact cameras. Currently, the smashing GRD III is my main camera.

My (new) website flavors.me/rbrtkrskmp is a good starting point, if you would like to check out my photos.

Robert, thanks so much for taking me up on my invitation. I think many here can relate to your statement
I'm not a gear head, not a brand fetishist and probably not even a real photographer. I just like to take pictures.

Glad to have you here full fledged member now, and I look forward to your continued involvement here.:th_salute:

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Welcome from Roffa! Really nice photos on your website, love the summer carnival work! Would love to see some more of Agga ;)
Agga, represent! :cool: But as a real "Hagenees", I like Rotterdam as well. Great city to shoot pictures, I wish I could spend more time there.

Back