Hello from the UK

Thanks you Andy and Jock....

Andy.....Greenwich Uni isn't far from me and I'm always driving past it on my way eastbound. It has a huge number of overseas students for some reason and also provides some good apartments to house them. A mini supermarket and pizzeria plus a cafe "clubhouse" has provided a communal area for the students. If you're ever in the area the Maritime Museum in the old Chatham Dockyard provides some good photo opurtunities. Let me know if you need company for a walk around.

Jock.....I am posting some pics already (not many) so far, and as soon as I can get some advice on how to post from my iPad there'll be some more. It seems I can only use my MacBook for this, but as I tend to use my iPad most of the time, it would be more convenient.

Ben

Last edited:
I am posting some pics already (not many) so far, and as soon as I can get some advice on how to post from my iPad there'll be some more. It seems I can only use my MacBook for this, but as I tend to use my iPad most of the time, it would be more convenient. Ian

For iPad, I use 2 methods. One is to click on the Upload A Photo button and then select to upload from my photo library. If the image is on the Web I can save it to the photo library first by pressing on it long enough to save it to photos.

If all else fails, you can click the Image URL and insert the Web URL.

Thanks you Andy and Jock....

Andy.....Greenwich Uni isn't far from me and I'm always driving past it on my way eastbound. It has a huge number of overseas students for some reason and also provides some good apartments to house them. A mini supermarket and pizzeria plus a cafe "clubhouse" has provided a communal area for the students. If you're ever in the area the Maritime Museum in the old Chatham Dockyard provides some good photo opurtunities. Let me know if you need company for a walk around.

Ben
Thanks Ben, Will do :)

Thanks for the welcome Sue. Regarding the Df, I think I mentioned somewhere that it was my retirement payout that allowed me to buy it, or else I'd still be dreaming about it. I still feel somewhat guilty buying it though, but as I don't drink or smoke so.... hmmm, boring isn't it :( I hope you manage to afford one soon and enjoy it.

Cheers

Ben

Back