Hello O7 from Bulgaria/Denmark.

Anio

Dec 10, 2011
I've recently bought Ricoh GRD III and I enjoy it very much! I'm 23 years old bulgarian IT student in Denmark and this is my first try to get into the photography as a hobbyist. As a kid I enjoyed it very much but somehow the life caught me and the photography was left behind.. Recently I've found out that I love to do street photography, it's closest to what I did as a young teenager. I'm learning fast but the biggest obstacle for me is post processing and cropping because I don't have any idea how to do it for now.. But! I purchased Lightroom and dvd with tutorials for it (fingers crossed).

These are pictures that I made with that little beauty GR D. I will be so happy to receive some feedback and tips .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71707709@N07/

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Nov 5, 2010
Down Under
Mark
G'day Anio. :thumbsup:
Mate you've brought the right camera to the right place. You'll certainly find many comrades in arms here. Look forward to seeing more images - and judging by your Flickr stream you're ripe for ourWeekly Challenge. We've seen this taken out by this little cam on a few occasions in the past, so hope you might consider entering.

Anio

Dec 10, 2011
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, Olli, Bilzmale, Krugorg, Hauki, Stillshunter, Kyteflyer and BBW!
Stillshunter I will join the weekly challenge, I think I have a shot. :)

Reactions: BBW

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom