Hello peeps, thanks so much...

AzPete

Veteran
Well back home from the hospital with my new knee (this is my second knee
repacement within the past 6 months. Just wanted to say thanks to all for your
thoughts and kinds words during this time. It's actually 2 weeks since the surgery and I'm up and walking and doing well. I really didnt want this to be a place that we come to talk about our health problems but I really wanted to say thanks to all, it meant alot.

I did take a few shots while there, the Doctor would not take a camera into the
operation so your stuck with some odds and ends. It's good to be able to get around
and get back into my old state. Take care all and see you around the forum.

MODERN CONVIENENCES:
convienence_800x800_.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LIQUID DIETS:
drinks.jpg

FOOD NOT SO GREAT:
good_eats.jpg

THE FAMOUS LEFT KNEE:
stiches.jpg

Yow. I'm not sure which is more disturbing - the pee bottle on the food tray or your stapled knee! Regardless, heal well, welcome back, etc. I hear the Cardinals need some help in the defensive backfield next season - you gonna be ready?

-Ray

Oh, Pete - ever the artist even when in recovery! I love that few of the IV bags hanging - really, truly, I do. I feel for you, but am very relieved to know you are on the mend, my good friend. :grouphug::friends: You have been missed.

just seen the thread Pete whilst drinking a glass of red wine .............. uh uh uh .........turned me off it

all the best mate, I,m sure you'll be OK and pain is not great be we have all had it and get it and pull thru it - get the sun on your back and you'll feel a lot better

where are the images of the "nurses" that I expected plus detailed descriptions of their "bedside manners" !!!!!

Ahhh geeze...some ole' geezers will do anything to get sympathy...
I figure I can say this cause Pete's my brother and besides, it'll be some time before he can catch me....

Ya done good Pete but us old heads wanna see the nurse pics...

Back