Fuji Hello peeps..

Welcome Dickie! Tell us a bit about yourself and what brings you here.
hello Bill...

I picked my first camera up in the mid 70s when I was 12yrs old.. I was given a Zenit B.. since then I've worked my way through most of the canon suff and switched between canon and Nikon and back since.. I take pictures just for fun and in more recent years been doing my lads in their youth football (soccer) matches with both main brands.. now I getting older and weaker.. :( I've made the move to Fuji mirrorless and I'm having fun again.. I like to shoot street scenes and candid people and I find my x-t1 fits the brief perfectly.. I have a x-pro 1 also but seldom use it now..
I found my way here to Fuji xspot whilst searching for info on the "rattle" in my new 90mm f2.. but appears to be normal.. apparently.. :) so all's good..

Yours is a familiar journey, Dickie. Many of us, myself included, have extensive experience with other brands before coming to Fuji. The combination of exceptional glass, photographer-friendly cameras, keen pricing, good after-sales service, regular improvements in the form of firmware updates and all of the above in a lightweight package does it for many of us. I cannot think of another manufacturer who is getting all those elements right at the moment.

Look forward to seeing some of your results!

Back