Hello To All

Hello,

I enjoy bird & wildlife photography with my collection of superzoom cameras. I look forward to sharing my photos and interacting with you. I've recently posted a thread in the Nature forum titled "Strictly For The Birds" if you'd like to see the types of images I enjoy capturing.

Best regards,

Tony

Well I, for one, never tire of looking at good captures of beautiful birds. They really are magnificent creatures. And who amongst us has never dreamed of flying. Welcome to the forum. Your first photos shared look great and get me thinking about the awesomeness of superzooms again (Hey Santa, are you reading this?).

Well I, for one, never tire of looking at good captures of beautiful birds. They really are magnificent creatures. And who amongst us has never dreamed of flying. Welcome to the forum. Your first photos shared look great and get me thinking about the awesomeness of superzooms again (Hey Santa, are you reading this?).
Thanks so much for the warm welcome and comments. Yes, I've always enjoyed my superzoom cameras. I'm sure hoping that Santa's reading this thread!

Tony

Welcome, Tony. There are others of us who like superzooms and bird photography too :) Good to see the numbers swell a bit more :)
Thanks, Sue. My superzooms have always provided wonderful results that I'm very happy with. Regardless of the make, model or price of a camera, truly being happy with our photos is all we could ever hope for!

Tony

Back