Hello

photoheron

Rookie
Name
Brad
Hello, Brad from Fort Smith Arkansas. I'm here because I want learn about the Panasonic Micro Four Thirds camera, also about the photography aspects too. Currently without any camera system, using a Cannon Power Shot point and shoot.

I have used a variety of SLRS over the years and one DSLR that have sold. My budget now allows for me to get back into photography. Looking forward to learning about compact cameras.

Welcome Brad! This is a supportive place - feel free to ask any questions to help you get started, and browse the many threads already written.

Sent from another Galaxy

Already wrote you a bit about the micro four thirds. If you're really budget strapped, have a look at things like the Panasonic LX7 which is a fixed lens zoom. Only 10mp but I love mine. If I can carry the micro four thirds I will, but if I can't I'm totally okay with what the LX7 is capable of. They can be had these days for $300 or less which is a steal with the lens they have. It's a 24mm-90mm or so equivalent f/1.4 to f/2.8 so it's pretty fast for a compact.

Back