Hellow from Belgica

Wolf

Veteran
:jedi:

Hiya Guys & Girls

I'm new to this forum, as a member that is , because I have been here quite a long time watching the Sony nex and x100 thread.

As I posted in another thread, i finally decided to go for the X100, after months of saying "hmmm yes... i'll get one... or hmmmm no i won't..."

I've been quite active on the "sister"forum of this one, mu-43.com

And now i've finally decided to come bother you guys too as I'll be making an X100 purchase soon.

I'll be posting some Sony nex images too later on, and hopefully soon... X100 photos.

PS, to help finance the X100 i've decided to sell my 20mm lens.
A great lens, but I don't think I need to own the 20mm AND the fuji x100 since the focal length is nearly the same.

If i were rich, I would though ;)

I will soon be getting a Canon 600D too (one of the most compact DSLR's for when i need (tele)zoom, or faster action photography) and I also have an EPL2 & GF2 at the moment with some lenses (although I'll only keep one I think to pair with the 14-150 lens as a light travel combo with my X100)

Anyway, hi to you all and I hope you'll be enjoyuing my photos and silly jokes soon

Wolf, thank you so much for taking the time to introduce yourself - and I'm extremely happy to have you join in the conversations here at Serious Compacts. Welcome aboard and keep us posted on your X100 count down!:D

Wolf, thank you so much for taking the time to introduce yourself - and I'm extremely happy to have you join in the conversations here at Serious Compacts. Welcome aboard and keep us posted on your X100 count down!:D

I should be ordering it this evening and hope to still receive it this week if all goes right ... :)

Hi Wolf, welcome

which part of Belgica are you from, (living), the Flemish bit, the French Bit or the Germany part, (or even Luxembourg)?

I guess the Flemish or German?

Hi Wolf, welcome

which part of Belgica are you from, (living), the Flemish bit, the French Bit or the Germany part, (or even Luxembourg)?

I guess the Flemish or German?

I'm from the Flemmish part, I live by the north sea, in Ostend
So I can use my X100 on the beach this summer ...
I'll be able to check out just how silent and stealthy the camera really is then :tongue: :tongue:

Welcome, Wolf, from a member who used to live in Jabbeke, just 15 km from Ostend, but who's living in La Hulpe now !
Welgekomn van enen van Jabbeke, die nu in La Hulpe weunt !

C U
Rafael