Fuji Hellow from Catalonia

x-catalan

Good morning everybody from Barcelona.
Yesterday I got my X-E1. One week ago I had bought the famous OMD E-M5 but after 5 days with it I decided to return it because its IQ, too much noisy for me. I think it s a great camera but in terms of I Q no better than my current sony Nex 5n. Now I am very excited with my new Fuji. The first shots seem very very good.
Carles

We are going to need to see pics of Barcelona/Catalonia. Some of us can only wish to go there, and would like to see images of that lovely city and country side.

Step up and show what the X-E1 can do for your town. :)

Attachments

• DSCF0251.jpg
    DSCF0251.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF0248.jpg
    DSCF0248.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF0206.jpg
    DSCF0206.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 108
Hi, these are three of my first pics with my x-e1. It is a church in Barcelona close to my job.
Sorry for the way to show the pictures. What in your opinion is the best way to show the photos here?
Carles

If you take a look at the Site Information, Help, and Feedback forum, you'll see a "sticky" thread (it's stuck there forever) at the top: https://www.fujixspot.com/f25/how-post-images-forum-threads-7/ which explains the methods. Flickr is pretty easy, choose that sharing icon...it looks like a little rectangle with an arrow coming out of it...click on it...copy and paste...It's best to choose the BBcode for people looking at this site via their tablets, etc. Hope this helps! :drinks:

P.S. What a glorious church!!!

Back