Fuji help needed on finding a case that can fit X100 + X10

Wolf,
I'll second Armanius.
The Billingham bags are quite good.
The Leica M combination bag for the M9 with 35mm Summilux and the x10 is the one I use every day.
The Hadley Pro or Hadley small will let you carry a little more.
They'll resist a bit of rain too.
Keep Eager.
JH

but they are quite expensive

would this one fit both the x10 and x100 ?

NG A2210

i have the ng A1212 and it fits my x10 perfect

and at 65 euro the price is fair
and i love the looks

Wolf,
Yes, they are more expensive than many others.
I can't seem to wear them down though.
I think the M9 with 35 is pretty close in size to the x100 it goes on the left.
The x10 fits in on the opposite side of the bag.
Along with all the supporting items I require in various other spots.
By the way I was not completly accurate.
My daily user is a Billingham Alice l2.
Got it from Jimmy Koh in New York.
Hope this helps.
JH

The Billingham/Leica bag will definitely fit a X10 and X100, and some more. The X100 is more like a Panasonic GX1 with a Lumix 14/2.5 lens on it.

Yes, they are definitely on the pricey side. But they are VERY well made.

@ Isoterica

well i had this leather bag
it's great (looks and specs) but just too heavy (over 1kg)
so i had to sent it back

delsey corium 1
CORIUM 01 - CORIUM - Delsey Camera Bags

And for you it can look like a purse, you're female :D

Yeah that is too big for me... and I meant the National Geo won't fit my big lenses easily.. forum conversation flow fail LOL

..again I need to weed.. will make life much simpler. Or just put some away and hoard them quietly.

FWIW, I got a Domke F8. Haven't tried the Tee Pee test with it, but its a really nice little bag. Probably perfect for an X100 and X10. I have the X100, X10, and GXR 28 in it and its tight enough that they don't all fit with the lens hood on the X100, but fit fine without it. Its a bit smaller inside the main compartment than the 5XB, but the overall dimensions are just right. And the pockets are really handy. The front pocket is big enough for a smaller camera like a GRD or LX5 or something and the two side pockets and the little zip-compartment in the flap can all take stuff like batteries, SD cards, etc. And the front pocket is a pretty decent size for a couple of pancake lenses or similar. This could actually fit a decent little m43 travel kit. I like it a lot - will probably retire my 5XB. And it does look less "purse-like". It does have some velcro closures though, so for those who don't like that...

-Ray

FWIW, I got a Domke F8. Haven't tried the Tee Pee test with it, but its a really nice little bag. Probably perfect for an X100 and X10. I have the X100, X10, and GXR 28 in it and its tight enough that they don't all fit with the lens hood on the X100, but fit fine without it. Its a bit smaller inside the main compartment than the 5XB, but the overall dimensions are just right. And the pockets are really handy. The front pocket is big enough for a smaller camera like a GRD or LX5 or something and the two side pockets and the little zip-compartment in the flap can all take stuff like batteries, SD cards, etc. And the front pocket is a pretty decent size for a couple of pancake lenses or similar. This could actually fit a decent little m43 travel kit. I like it a lot - will probably retire my 5XB. And it does look less "purse-like". It does have some velcro closures though, so for those who don't like that...

-Ray

I have bought the NG bag I linked earlier.

I'll see what it gives, if i don't like it, i can return it. (in other words, if i can't fit the x10, x100 with leather half case and some batteries)

The domke seems really nice, but costs twice as much as the NG.
And I really like the NG africa bags (colour and style)
I carry the X10 in the small NG africa pouch too.

Back