Here comes the night.

as seen elsewhere.....but in for a penny in for a poud!

X-E1 and 18-55

8558379847_e098c2ef41_b.jpg

8558379275_9d1f849ec4_b.jpg

8535972314_1bda13a52f_b.jpg

8520912638_911600aa5e_b.jpg

as seen elsewhere.....but in for a penny in for a poud!

X-E1 and 18-55

Pete, you know I love your photography, but could you please use BBCode instead of HTML when you grab the Flickr share link? In the small themes for this site and others of Amin's, Photos look dreadful, they become all elongated or squared away because of the theme structure. I (and others) need to use the small theme for our small screens... *BEG*

Pete, you know I love your photography, but could you please use BBCode instead of HTML when you grab the Flickr share link? In the small themes for this site and others of Amin's, Photos look dreadful, they become all elongated or squared away because of the theme structure. I (and others) need to use the small theme for our small screens... *BEG*

my apologies.....I always BB. I think I must have posted some as html on our club site for a competition and forgot to reset.
Consider my bum smacked

cheers
P

I posted these already, but I figure I'd add them to this archive. All with X-E1 and 18-55:

cbus_boats1L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Same shot in B&W:
cbus_boats1bwL.jpg

cbus_night1.jpg

cbus_night_wide.jpg

I posted these already, but I figure I'd add them to this archive. All with X-E1 and 18-55:

cbus_boats1L.jpg

Same shot in B&W:
cbus_boats1bwL.jpg

cbus_night1.jpg

cbus_night_wide.jpg

nothing to say but....just about as perfect as you could get. Love the pov chosen, the right llight.....got it all. I hate you!

Back