• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Hi again! :-)

Tilman Paulin

Top Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Vancouver B.C.
Hi everyone!

I've been a "serious compacts" member previously - coming back since "cameraderie" still seems to be the most relaxed place to just chat about photography (and cameras!) - no matter which camera. :)

I've mostly been using micro-four-thirds and four-thirds cameras for the last 5 years. Just added a Nikon D750. Also have a Sigma DP2M (which doesn't find much use) and my phone is the oddball Panasonic CM1 (which I keep using as a form of self-punishment :D)

Basically a trailing-edge, used and bargain collector of gear :whistling:

cheers!
Tilman

Tilman Paulin

Top Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Vancouver B.C.
Welcome back! Wish they had continued to develop a CM2, CM3, etc...
Absolutely! With a few fixes & updates a CM2 would have been an amazing camera phone/phone camera.
(Right now the CM1 reminds me oftentimes of the "Flight of the Conchords" camera phone - which is an old Nokia phone taped to a compact camera... Well, it's not quite that bad. :laugh: )

ggweci

Regular
Feb 2, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Welcome (back) :)

Definitely agree about the mood on this forum - does not matter what gear you own, it's about discussing preferences (diplomatically) and viewing each other's work. I don't post a ton, but read the threads regularly, "liking" along the way but more importantly learning and enjoying the images.

On that topic, Tilmam, I just checked out your Flickr stream - fantastic images! Followed you to make sure I see future uploads. :2thumbs:

Tilman Paulin

Top Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Vancouver B.C.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Found a phrase "PASM buddies" and now waiting eagerly to use it in a sentence.
Slowly getting back into a normal routine again. :(
I have created a website covering Canon Rangefinders 1935-1968 at
Larry Huffman huffman@gmx.com
Waiting for summer to finish... only three months to go....
"Sling bags" should come with instruction manuals. Now I know why I just used a backpack for years.
Top Bottom