Hi again! :-)

tilman

All-Pro
Hi everyone!

I've been a "serious compacts" member previously - coming back since "cameraderie" still seems to be the most relaxed place to just chat about photography (and cameras!) - no matter which camera. :)

I've mostly been using micro-four-thirds and four-thirds cameras for the last 5 years. Just added a Nikon D750. Also have a Sigma DP2M (which doesn't find much use) and my phone is the oddball Panasonic CM1 (which I keep using as a form of self-punishment :D)

Basically a trailing-edge, used and bargain collector of gear :whistle:

cheers!
Tilman

Welcome back! Wish they had continued to develop a CM2, CM3, etc...

Absolutely! With a few fixes & updates a CM2 would have been an amazing camera phone/phone camera.
(Right now the CM1 reminds me oftentimes of the "Flight of the Conchords" camera phone - which is an old Nokia phone taped to a compact camera... Well, it's not quite that bad. :LOL: )

Welcome (back) :)

Definitely agree about the mood on this forum - does not matter what gear you own, it's about discussing preferences (diplomatically) and viewing each other's work. I don't post a ton, but read the threads regularly, "liking" along the way but more importantly learning and enjoying the images.

On that topic, Tilmam, I just checked out your Flickr stream - fantastic images! Followed you to make sure I see future uploads. :2thumbs:

Back