Hi camerads!

Hello and welcome from another sunny country.
bilzmale, I live in the north coast of Spain. Not much sun here :)

Overcast or rainy most of the time, that I like for my black and white pictures...

Of course, sometimes the sun shines ;)

lluvia.jpg

bilzmale, I live in the north coast of Spain. Not much sun here :)
I'm in the North-East USA and always pictured all of Spain as being nice and sunny. I'm actually surprised to find out there are parts that are usually overcast or rainy! 😲

Overcast or rainy most of the time, that I like for my black and white pictures...
And that's a great pic! The haze in the background works perfectly to cause the eye to focus on the foreground. Is that the normal weather for the area?

I'm in the North-East USA and always pictured all of Spain as being nice and sunny. I'm actually surprised to find out there are parts that are usually overcast or rainy! 😲

And that's a great pic! The haze in the background works perfectly to cause the eye to focus on the foreground. Is that the normal weather for the area?

The picture is on heavy overcast and hazy winter day. It may be a few days like this picture and others may be sunny. I think the weather is similar than south England but with mild temperatures, not so cold in winter.

The picture is on heavy overcast and hazy winter day. It may be a few days like this picture and others may be sunny. I think the weather is similar than south England but with mild temperatures, not so cold in winter.
Hi Riego, welcome to Cameraderie! I'm not surprised at your photo of a hazy, overcast day. My son lived in Bilbao for 6 months and he said it rained nearly all the time. We visited him in January and we were fighting against snow and fog when we went to San Sebastian. It felt like one of the coldest places I have ever been - not its usual image!

Hi Riego, welcome to Cameraderie! I'm not surprised at your photo of a hazy, overcast day. My son lived in Bilbao for 6 months and he said it rained nearly all the time. We visited him in January and we were fighting against snow and fog when we went to San Sebastian. It felt like one of the coldest places I have ever been - not its usual image!

To snow in San Sebastian is very unusual but the weather is crazy!

Back