Fuji Hi everyone

SuperSonic

Hi to you all, I'm considering getting an X20 and thought I'd come on here and read all about it.

Having done that, it seemed polite to introduce myself, so hello, can I buy anyone a virtual drink? (is that one here?)

Hi Supersonic and mines a Guinness!!

Good luck on getting the X20 it looks like a superb camera that offers a lot with the Xtrans sensor so I am sure you will enjoy it.

You have found a great site here full of enthusiastic Fuji fans who are all willing to share and enjoy the pleasures of photography with Fuji.

Look forward to seeing your images when you have "done the deed".

It's a bit early for me, but a gin and tonic would go down nicely, with some ice and a slice of virtual lemon.

I'm another X20 owner-in-waiting, currently reading the reviews, looking at the samples and counting the pennies.

Any chance of some virtual peanuts?

-R

I'll have a large virtual Highland Park please. It's been one of those days - wrestling with web application frameworks with no success - must be getting too old for this sort of thing! My pennies are spent already but I won't get the beast for about 10 days. Fuji are being slow delivering stock to the UK, it seems.

Back