Fuji hi from Poland

Mateusz

Regular
Name
Mateusz
hi,

My name is Mateusz, I live in Poland and I am new to Fuji. I was following the forum for quite a while, great group you have here !! Now I got my fuji and hope to contribute with some pictures as well :).
I have been using Canon, then looking for something smaller I moved to m4/3 and now exploring (looks like to stay in it) world of Fuji. In the meantime I had 6 months episode with x100, but I sold it as I could not get used to remembering about being careful with AF.
(I still keep my 5D Classic - for sentiment :), and pen e-pm2 - for a pocket-size).

I am a amateur, I shot mainly on weekend trips, walking, cycling, vacation, .... I will share some pictures from various parts of Poland, Europe, ....

So far I love Fuji. I use it with 18-55, 55-200 and 35, and some M42 manual lenses.

Cheers !
Mateusz

Good morning Matuesz, from me here over in the USA and thank you so much for your introduction - and your Flickr link!

It certainly seems to me that you've bonded beautifully with your X-E1. So far I've only dipped my toes in your Flickrstream, but I'm really enjoying your photographs very much.
:drinks:
Welcome and I look forward to your involvement here!

Hell Mateusz!
Welcome to the world of Fuji. Congratulations with your new camera. I am looking forward to seeing your photos. Have fun here.
Peter

Welcome Mateusz. You sound like me with Canon and then Fuji. Congrats with the new camera, I just got mine a week ago too. Be sure to share your experiences and especially your photos!

Back