Hi from South Carolina

Bolo

I like being able to carry a camera with me on my bicycle or on hikes. That is why I got an LX5 last month. I had a Pentax K1000 film camera years ago and loved it. I learned the basics of photography with that camera but have not progressed in photography until now. I have only had digital cameras that were automatic and did not shoot RAW.

I love the LX5 but was having a bit of trouble understanding all the controls. I purchased this ebook for $10 and find it very helpful.

Panasonic Lumix LX5 digital camera | Lumix LX3 Photography Guidebook | Alexander S. White

I am looking forward to learning more about photography and manipulating RAW images and I think this website will help.

Bob

Bob, welcome and thanks for introducing yourself - and for that heads up on that LX5 book, too! I have to say that the rather skimpy manual that comes along with the LX5 isn't the greatest. I'm very glad to have you here as part of the community.:th_salute:

One think I learned is in the camera menu. You can not only toggle up or down the 7 pages but you can also use the zoom to navigate left and right from one page to the next without having to go down through each feature.

Back