Fuji Hi from the Netherlands

AnnaPo

Rookie
Name
Anna
Hi, I am Anna and live in the Netherlands.
I recently sold all my Canon gear and bought a Fuji X-E1 and some fuji lenses.
I am very impressed of the quality of the images the Fuji makes and.... of the weight of the Fuji camera and lenses ;-)

First: sorry for my bad Englisch...I can read it very well, but explaining things is hard sometimes. And making jokes... hmm I would I could.. ;-) (In Dutch no problem but then I am the only one who do understand it...)

I like nature and landscape photography and I am very interested in street photography. But I do not have the guts to just shoot people.
The only time I take photo's of people is at festivals like the Venice carnival and fantasy fairs.
My husband is also an amateur photographer and we have a website: Digipixels
I'll try to find out how I can get some pictures on this site...

Anna,

Welcome to the forum. Good to hear someone else from the Netherlands joined!
Nice site too.

I switched from Nikon to Fuji. It is a fun camera to use with impressive resuts, isn't it?

Have a good time here. I am looking forward to your photos.

Groeten uit Zuid-Holland,

Peter

Hi Anna, welcome from Rotterdam! I'm sure you'll enjoy FujiXSpot, and I'm looking forward to seeing your photos! :)
How to post images: in the quick reply box, above the area where you can type, there're several icons. The second one from the right has an image of a tiiiny little tree. If you click it, you get 2 options for sharing an image: upload one from your PC, or provide a link to an image hosted elsewhere (you'll need a link ending with .jpg or .jpeg).

Thanks All! Bart thanks for the explanation! here my first attempt to upload a photo:

View attachment 2107

Attachments

• DSCF0900.jpg
    DSCF0900.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 128
Ha ha, it worked!! ;-) It is a Puffin. (crop)
We've been to Isle of Mull in Scotland. Visited also some tiny islands like Staffa and Lunga.
On Lunga there are puffins in june and july.
The puffins are sitting nearby and I took many photo's with the 18-55 and cropped photo's. Still waiting for the 55-200.....

Anna, welcome and thanks so much for your Puffins, too! I first saw your photos on the Birds thread. Glad to have you hear and please don't give your English skills a second thought - we're a big mixed up group from all over the world and very glad you found your way here. :friends:

Congrats on your Fuji XE1 - and your trip!

great shot, I always liked those birds (when I was a child I was sort of obsessed with birds - and wildlife in general for that matter). If I'm not mistaken their Dutch name is Papegaaiduiker (translates to Parrot Diver)?

Back