Hi there from Austria

tommay80

Regular
Name
Thomas
Hello everyone!

My name is Thomas from Austria. I started Photography way back in 2005 with a Konica Minolta Dimage Z10 and worked my way over the years to a Panasonic Lumix S5.

I like testing gear, so I spent a fortune on system changes (Sony, Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Fuji, Pentax.. i tried them all :) ) But in the end, I ended up with Panasonic, in particular the Lumix S5, a camera I thoroughly enjoy, over two years now!

For what I take pictures of - Landscape. This is the field I love and like the most! :)

I am truly looking forward to good conversations and pictures here in the forum!

Cheers
Tom

Welcome Tom! Looking forward to seeing some of your landscape shots. Austria can be spectacular, do you live somewhere with nice scenery around?
Thank you, I live basically in the center of upper austria, very plain and densely populated, but also possible to do nice pictures.
For the spectacular stuff with mountains and lakes I have plenty of opportunitys within 30 to 70 minutes of driving.

But at the right moment, even my hometown can look spectacular, as in this sunrise shot (yes a 65:24 version, the X-Pan Aspect Ratio thread here in the forum made me addicted to this ratio):

Sunrise_65-24.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back