Hi There from me

jonoslack

Veteran
Hello everyone - I think I know quite a lot of you girls and guys already - I don't know how many years I've been talking to the wonderful Amin for.

For those who don't know me, I'm an inveterate camera whore, a grumpy old man, a mediocre but persistant photographer, and I waste too much time on the internet.

I have a website Jono's Website which gets updated occasionally, and for which I get persistant abuse from my son!

What else? I live in the UK - south of Norwich near Diss, I've just ordered an X100, otherwise I have a Sony A900, a Pentax K5 and some Leica kit (which is what gets used most).

Enough -
all the best
Jono

Thank you, Jono. Your introduction makes me smile. Bill Gordon has spoken so highly of you since I've known him, that I almost feel as though we've met!

I'm very glad to have you here with us on Serious Compacts - welcome!:drinks:

Gosh Jono, you are a surprise to me and I am so pleased that you have come over to this side of the pond (not physically but morally) to further the desires and provide competent assistant to all the subscribers over here. How we do get around in this age of technology that continues to offer more and better equipment for us who like our gear! Our good friend Jeremy in M.K. is also talking about the X100 and I might even be tempted to 'ave a look at it! Also, yes Amin and his "gang of experts" are doing a great job at this site and also at www.mu-4/3rds.com.

For those who don't know him, Jono is a wonderful photographer and a person I feel very fortunate to have gotten to know by way of photography and photography forums. So glad to see you here at SC!

HI Bill
I'm not sure if I've got morals, but it certainly seems to be a pleasant forum - thanks for the welcome - and please pass on my best regards to Jeremy as well.
all the very best
Jono

For those who don't know him, Jono is a wonderful photographer and a person I feel very fortunate to have gotten to know by way of photography and photography forums. So glad to see you here at SC!

HI Amin - thank you for the kind words - I think I can reciprocate entirely!
all the very best

Hi Wouter
Many thanks for the welcome - great to be in the same territory again - I'll look forward to seeing more of your splendid shots.
all the best
Jono

Welcome Jenny, welcome to Serious Compacts! It's always interesting to hear how people find there way here - and if they have a camera or two that they're using now, or if they're looking for information. Perhaps you can tell us a bit more about yourself?

Back