Hi

angelcab

Hi everybody, I am new here and basically new to photography. My wife just gave me a canon 550D for more than 3 weeks now but I realize I cannot bring it anytime with me because of the size. So it came to my mind that I need a compact camera that I can bring it anytime with me to document everything I do missions.

Thanks alot for this site it really answers most of my questions when it comes compact cameras.

:)

angelcab, welcome aboard! :D

Most of the members here have more than one camera they use. Right now, however, my Panasonic LX5 is the only digital camera I own. I think different circumstances can call for different cameras, plus there's always the love of cameras and photography that usually gets added into the mix, as well.;)

Please keep us posted on your decisions, angelcab and, as olli said - don't hold back on any questions!

Hi and welcome since I bought my canonS95 the only time its not with me is in bed! yes I also own a superb leica X1 which I havn't used for a wee while but the canon is I think the smallest compact camera around that can be used in many ways AV full automatic and fully manual and other things that I personally don't use.
I'm sure you'll find one to suit soon.