Hiya!

Hi Kaz

Welcome to the forum!

I have collected a lot of micro four thirds cameras (both Olympus and Panasonic) over the years and they have always been my favourite gear when travelling. You’ve made a great choice.

You’ll see that GAS is rife in Cameraderie. I wonder if that’s what makes us vibrant?!! Old or new, big or small, it doesn’t matter. We are interested in all cameras and we never get bored of photos so please do share.
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! :) Will share some of my photos - I take wayyy too many....

Welcome, I’m sort of familiar with Carmarthen and Swansea which is sort of around where you are I think. I’ve also seen This Country (😂) It’s a great part of the world to take pictures.
Thanks for the welcome - You're one up on me as I've not seen This Country 😂 Am around 120 miles away on the border of England and Wales but you are right, we have some wonderful countryside to walk and photograph. :)

28435703748_40abc50f0f_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I love walking and taking photos of the landscapes we walk through. I love taking panoramas of some of the vistas we see. This is Llyn Dinas, near Beddgelert, Snowdonia, North Wales taken back in May 2018. From memory, I think this image comprises of 15 portrait photos, stitched together in Adobe CS6 Photoshop.

Back