- Mar 3, 2013
- John Griggs
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to SellSelling</br> Silver OM-D E-M5 w/extras; 12mm f/2.0; 12-50mm zoom; HLD-6 with extra battery; 40-150mm lens
</br>Prices</br> Olympus OM-D E-M5 w/ extras $725 SOLD
Olympus 12mm f/2.0 prime lens: $500 SOLD
Olympus 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 weather sealed lens $175 SOLD
Olympus HLD-6 complete battery grip with 1 Olympus (NOT aftermarket)battery $230
Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 lens $65 SOLD
</br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
</br>Description</br> Why are you selling the E-M5, John?
What I have decided, after much soul searching, is to stay with Panasonic bodies. I'll be giving up IBIS until Panasonic gets with it, but I'm buying the 12-35mm f/2.8 to overcome that for general photography for now. I have a G5 and GX1 and I enjoy shooting them more than the E-M5. It isn't going into my bag most of the time -- I'm leaving it home so I figure it's time to sell it. I have given up most commercial photography to focus on my art photography and from that perspective the E-M5 is even less necessary.
Here's the things I have.
Olympus E-M5 package for $725 includes this: SOLD
- Olympus E-M5 body in very good shape with 6077 shutter releases. Some rub marks here and there but almost like new. A tribute to Olympus since I don't necessarily baby the finish of anything I own, lol. LCD and viewfinder glass are excellent if not like new.
- 4 (thats FOUR) batteries: 2 Olympus and 2 aftermarket. Shoot for days without charging! The aftermarket batteries ONLY charge on the aftermarket charger I'm including, but all batteries charge on the aftermarket charger.
- 2 chargers: the original Olympus AC charger and an aftermarket AC/DC (car charger cord included) charger.
- What is missing: the original strap (I may have it but I can't find it) and the little clip on flash unit -- which was useless anyway. If it turns up, I'll include it -- but don't make your decision based on it. I'm pricing this with the missing flash in mind.
- Olympus 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 lens. It has an easily scratched finish that is quite marred from rattling around in my bag next to metal lenses like the 75mm and the 12mm. But functionally/optically it is perfect and had a filter on it from day one. $175 SOLD
- Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 lens. In very good shape with some rub marks but the function and glass are perfect. Had a filter on it from day one. $65 SOLD
- HLD-6 grip. It's in very good shape with just some rub marks on the rubber here and there, a small scratch on a portrait grip control wheel, but nothing major at all. It looks great and works perfectly. Also including an Olympus brand extra battery to put in the grip. Total for both $230
- Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
</br>Shipping charge</br> Free
</br>Handling time</br> 2 days maximum
</br>References</br> eBay: entropic-remnants
- Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
- Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
- I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
76.1 KB Views: 413
48.8 KB Views: 331
88.7 KB Views: 382
53.7 KB Views: 316
41.8 KB Views: 309
38.1 KB Views: 289
50.5 KB Views: 299