Holiday Greetings

hi herman

I particularly like the "OOF" areas - need more of them!

- as they say "you are not just a pretty face"

Merry Christmas, mate - have a good one and I hope the canals freeze over for you lot in the New Year

Cheers

And from you, Bill, on an unrelated thread

when do we start wishing each other Merry Xmas - we have just "moved to the country" - wet and cold - I'm at the "chain saw" again - making fires and filling the paraffin heaters, (primitive I know) - but this is Europe
Waiting for the kids, (28 and 23), who are driving down from the UK tomorrow after taking tonight's cross channel boat - weather forecast is stormy, so my daughter is not too pleased - Christmas Day family meal with them before their "other halves" fly out on Boxing Day

Merry Christmas to all - "have a good one" as you lot say "over the pond"
Stay strong, Bill and have a wonderful time. I hope your daughter's crossing goes smoothly and she makes it safe and sound.

I shall add my merry Christmas, happy winter solstice, holidays and more, to everyone! Peace and love in 2011!

Yip, I removed my photo. This year I tried a new approach to Xmas Time, by adding a photo of myself, in B&W, OOF effect added, and (many) foreign wishes.
Comment(s) made me to remove the photo.

Post Christmas/pre New Years hello from me to you all - just beginning to dig out from a big blizzard here along the middle atlantic to new england states. We've got at least 18 inches - up to my knees, and it's much deeper in many parts.

Hope to get back in the Serious Compact "saddle" again and be more active soon!:th_salute:

I wish I could send you some of my sunshine Bb. It's a measley 65 degrees here in the desert. Happy new year everyone.
Hou oli maka hiki hou,
Pete

Back